Random Things about Me
1. I LOVE MAICHARD and wish them a lifetime of happiness together. I FIRMLY BELIEVE that thay’re destined to meet each other and change the other’s life for the better.
2. I STOPPED WEARING COLOR. My go to outfits only consist of black and white pieces since the latter part of 2014. (Except when I have to attend weddings. I would sometimes wear a hint of color though in my accessories)
3. DAME NINGEN IS ME.
4. NBSB. And proud of it.
5. I’M PARTICULAR ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS.
* My writing pen has to be Pilot G-tec-C3 point 0.3 mm, black ink
* I only eat tomato ketchup
* there has to be a potato side dish when I eat a sandwich/burger
* there has to be a hot drink when I eat a pastry or bread and vice versa
* my fork and spoon has to be a set
6. I DON’T KEEP FRIENDS
7. Before Maichard came into my life that fateful day in August 2015, Arashi was my life.
8. Just as I made an LJ account for Arashi, I made a twitter and instagram account for the love of Maichard. (Twitter party!)
9. I’m a fashionista but I don’t know how to wear make up. (I don’t even know the basic thing about make up. What in the world is a bb cream?)
10. I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD…but I’m not into Ramen.
11. I LOVE XIAO LONG BAO (because of Arashi and Gackt)
12. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO:
* an amusement park
* a bar/night club
* the beach (to swim/tan)
* outside of the country
* high end malls
* a mountain hike
13. I AM PAINFULLY SHY AND AWKWARD MOST OF THE TIME.
14. I cut off social media ties from acquaintances to become a full time fan girl (LOL)
15. Got heart broken when the only real couple among my peers broke up after years of being #goals
16. I don’t know how to:
* PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT. In fact, I’m the only one not musically inclined among my siblings. But someday, I’d like to learn how to play the piano.
* PLAY A SPORT. I have horrible hand-eye coordination. Wish I knew a martial art though.
*PLAY COMPUTER GAMES. Although I love anime (and some animes are based on computer games or have been turned into a game), I never got into it.
18. PET PEEVES:
* when people say “dialect” when they mean “regional language”
* when people litter in public places without care
* when people say/write “stuffs” and “foods”
* bashing just for the heck of it
* ad hominem
* over using the term “millenials” just to sound cool
* single shaming (any kind of shaming)
19. I actually don’t like coffee (though I drink it because there’s usually no other choice for a hot drink). And I don’t like hanging out in cafes.
20. I have WARDROBE COLOR CHALLENGES every quarter (like I’d wear something green for 3 months or red plaid for a month). And I DON’T WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT TWICE, since my senior year in college. (Not that anyone would take note of it).
21. Ultimate bucket list item: Go to Japan
22. I love the color blue, cats, butterflies and the moon (I’d love items with any of these details)
23. I’m obsessed with RED PLAID and BLACK & WHITE HOUNDSTOOTH prints
24. As much as possible, I stay away from trends. I don’t want to look like everyone else. (When everyone started wearing off shoulder tops, I stopped wearing it.)
25. I proudly wear my grandmother’s old vintage clothes.
26. I paint old shoes and shirts.
27. I’m a reformed grammar natzi (gratzi?). I automatically edit grammar and spelling in my head.
28. My penmanship is really small. My professors in college would often tell me to write bigger in my exams.
29. I LOVE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE
30. I am easy to distract and de-motivate. That’s why I hardly get anything done.