featured orange item: belt, cardigan, headband
hooray for dresses and vests and sneakers for a casual look
* I woke up coughing again because of allergy...making me cranky. Mommy was busy making breakfast for everyone while making a sandwich for us for lunch, while I sat in bed, trying to get over my coughing fit and difficulty breathing.
* Mommy and I left early since we were hitching a ride with Tito Eg. Before we left, ate called and asked me to bring her ticket for the conference (which she forgot in her room).
* It was my first Destiny conference, and to be honest, I'm not really psyched about it. I only attended because we made a decision as Ensemble to attend these conferences. Sitting beside mommy and the enthusiastic ECE reviewers, I was actually conscious of the fact that I wasn't jumping up like the rest...especially when I thought that the worship songs they used were nothing more than "energizing songs," which I felt didn't worship the Lord. Ewan. Or maybe I was just overly critical?
* I didn't like all the speakers as well. Pastor Rich was as arrogant as I read about him on the net, when I was researching about G12. The message was good, I was encouraged, BUT I still didn't like him. I felt like there was no love in him. I also didn't like Pastor Favor who gave a talk on offerings as seeds. He was insinuating that if we did not jump, if we did not make noise, we will miss out on the blessing. Ang labo lang. Despite my misgivings about them, I was encouraged by God through them. I was roused from my self pity, from my pit of self disappointment. It was God who spoke, not them.
* After the conference, we hitched a ride ulit with Tito Eg to go back to church for testimony time. Since I still didn't know the schedule for Samurai X at Gateway, I decided to leave early and go to Gateway and ask personally. When I entered the mall, the guard told me maganda daw headband ko. Wow. Random comment much? I was able to get the movie schedule. The only thing I needed to do was relay it to Kuya Jedi, Ana, and Kuya Sam so we can decide.
* There was no food at home so I bought dinner (lutong bahay), but I had no appetite, so I didn't eat. No one was home to eat. I spent time trying to rack my brains to come up with another SLE to complement Tita Vi's talk on Monday during ONEnsemble.