- when he plays a musical instrument (guitar, piano, violin). And when he sings.
* what is your ideal guy?
- someone who is not a holier-than-thou practicing Christian
* what is your ideal confession situation?
- since I usually run away at the first sign of guy’s attraction to me, he has to be a trusted guy friend before he can even make a move.
* when you fall in love with someone, do you do everything for that person or do you both respect each other’s space?
- I’d probably do my best to make him feel that I support him 100% in all his endeavors by making myself available for him, when he needs help with something.
* which of the following gifts will make you the happiest?
a) “we’ll always be connected” (a mobile phone just for between the two of you)
b) “come over to my place” (a copy of his keys)
c) “I’ll sing to you the extent of my love” (sings a song to you that he has written and composed)
d) “Although it doesn’t look presentable, it is made with lots of love” (makes dinner, a dish he has never tried cooking before)
- I’ll melt into a puddle of mush if a guy sings a song he made just for me.
* 3 criteria to be your boyfriend
- one, he has to be patient (I can be very infuriating when I get into my moods). Two, he has to be persistent (because I have a tendency of pushing people away and retreating in my hole). And three, my family has to be very close to him.
* What is the heart-throbbing part of a man?
- his biceps
* what kind of manner or speech of a man would make you back off?
- when he treats you with disrespect
* if you were in love, what would you liken yourself to?
- a loyal and all out fan girl
* when was your first love and what kind of man was he?
- in gradeschool. He was smart, funny and very very patient.
* Which part would your eyes fall on when you first meet a guy?
- his clothes, then his hands
* what were the most unreasonable words you have said to a guy?
- “I wanna test your patience.”
* what are the three qualities that would make you fall in love with a man?
- his love and passion for the country and those in need, his passion for God and Bible, and his intellect
* are you the type who would confess to someone or wait to be confessed to?
- definitely will wait to be confessed to
* what is the biggest difference between lovers and male friends?
- the skinship? And the kilig.
* “This guy is unforgiveable!” What makes that kind of man?
- when he hurts a woman. Physical and otherwise.