* when is your birthdate and place of birth
- March 12 1989, at a children’s hospital in Quezon City, Philippines
* Is there a food/drink you love so much you could live on forever eating/drinking it?
- mangoes! Both ripe and unripe and in any variety
* what is something you’ve helped yourself to as a treat?
- a big bag of potato chips
* is there anything that makes your character change completely?
- watching Maine and Alden together (ang haroooot!)
* what is the one thing you can’t stand?
- when other people shove their opinions and values down your throat
* what is the skill you’re good at and wouldn’t lose out to anyone?
- is procrastination a skill?
* is there any belief that you believe in?
- I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior
* what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- stretch my limbs
* what’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
- put on an eye mask
* what is the one thing you do daily without fail?
- play with our dog
* what is your most essential item?
- my laptop
* is there anything you are weak at that no matter what, you just cannot do?
- play a musical instrument (I’ve no patience!)
* What is that irreplaceable thing in your life?
- family and our dogs
* what is your favorite phrase?
* what is your charm point?
- my wit?
* are you collecting anything now?
- YASSS!!! Aldub magazines!
* favorite part of your body?
- my legs
* what do you hate about yourself?
- I let my insecurities and fears get the better of me
* is there anything you do everyday to keep yourself healthy?
- I’m trying to drink more water daily
* what song do you sing when you are feeling excited in karaoke?
- I don’t go to karaokes but if I had to, I’d probably sing a Spice Girls song (Stop)
* what’s your kitchen specialty?
* what’s your source of energy?